Welcome to the world of unicorns.

Welcome to the world of unicorns.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

It's Release Day aka my Book Birthday! That's right. Today is the day book 2 of my Shadow of the Unicorn series officially comes out as a print book, and I can't tell you how happy I am. I'm jumping for joy, I'm giggling like a fool, I'm ... well, anyway, here's the blurb:


Sixty years after the unicorns’ narrow escape from extinction, Azaria's Legacy has gone wrong. The new generation barely exists, hidden in the depths of the forest. Their cruel and ruthless leader, Icarus, threatens them daily with Jaresh, an invisible being capable of taking away their powers. Angry, the young colt Ulysees and his friend Téo rebel, following an old, abandoned trail where they’re discovered by humans. Now the entire herd must flee. But Ulysees learns there’s a far greater danger than humans when he meets a giant creature who warns him of impending doom…

And here's the cover. Is this beautiful or what? This was created by Michelle Lee.


Now in case you haven't read the first one, The Legacy (Shadow of the Unicorn, book 1), here are the blurb and cover:

Azaria, a unicorn colt, is intrigued when the young, clairvoyant dinosaur, Darius, foresees a terrifying change to their world. When a giant fireball smashes into the earth, the unicorns struggle to survive the hurricanes and starvation that follow. But nothing compares to the danger when the creatures-that-walk-on-two-legs settle in the valley, and their leader discovers the healing power in the unicorns’ horns. Greedy and ruthless, Ishmael will stop at nothing in his pursuit of wealth – even the complete extinction of the herd. Azaria must find a way to outsmart Ishmael before it’s too late.


Again, Michelle Lee created that stunning cover.

Now watch the book trailers: 

https://youtu.be/VaX9tW_Hr8M


The best part about these novels is that for every book I sell, I give half of my proceeds to the Third World Eye Care Society. Long story. Basically I went through a vision crisis three years ago, had great care because I live in Canada, and now I want to give back.  

Here are the links if you'd like to buy a copy of either book:


And stop by my on-line launch party. It's lots of fun. There's great cyber-food, prizes, and mysterious animals!

https://www.facebook.com/events/958381174198261/

No comments:

Post a Comment